Precision Metal Stamping Parts
Common Material Classification
Custom precision metal stamping parts include stainless steel parts, copper and aluminum parts, sheet metal parts, bending parts, stretched parts, etc. What are the characteristics of stretched parts of different materials?
Mulan MFG, as a customized metal stamping parts processing manufacturer of Chinese technical parts, will introduce to you-the material classification of stamping parts:
Low carbon steel Precision metal stamping parts
Low carbon steel has excellent formability, stable forming dimensions, high strength, light weight, etc. (depending on the material grade). The disadvantage is that the corrosion resistance is relatively low and it needs post-treatment protection such as electroplating. Commonly used in various parts in automobile manufacturing, especially high-strength mechanical parts;
- Ordinary carbon steel plates, such as Q195, Q235, etc.
- High-quality carbon structural steel plates, which have guaranteed chemical composition and mechanical properties.
- Among them, low-carbon steel is more commonly used in carbon steel. Commonly used grades are: 08, 08F, 10, 20, etc.
- Electrical silicon steel plate such as DT1 DT2
- Low-alloy structural steel plates are commonly used such as Q345(16Mn) Q295(09Mn2), which are used to manufacture important stamping parts with strength requirements
Stainless steel Precision metal stamping parts
Stainless steel drawing parts have the characteristics of high strength, light weight, good wear resistance, high corrosion resistance, etc., this kind of material drawing parts does not need electroplating protection. It is suitable for heat treatment and is often used in fuel supply systems, brake systems, exhaust systems, oxidation sensors and decorative parts in automobile manufacturing.
- Stainless steel plates, such as 1Cr18Ni9Ti, 1Cr13, etc., are used to manufacture parts with anti-corrosion and anti-rust requirements.
- Stainless steel 304
- Stainless steel 316
- Stainless steel 316L
- Stainless steel 420
- Stainless steel 430
- Stainless steel 303
- Stainless steel 201
Aluminum alloy Precision metal stamping parts
The characteristics of aluminum alloy stamping parts are: light weight (about 1/3 of low carbon steel), high strength, non-magnetic, rust-proof, can be anodized to prevent corrosion, suitable for heat treatment, etc.
It is commonly used in bulk devices, energy storage devices (such as batteries), beverage containers and pharmaceutical industries in automobile manufacturing and other industries;
- Aluminum and aluminum alloy, commonly used grades are L2, L3, LF21, LY12, etc., which have good shaping, small deformation resistance and light weight
Copper alloy Precision metal stamping parts
Copper alloy tensile parts have the characteristics of stable forming dimensions, corrosion resistance, good ductility, and easy welding. The disadvantage is that they are easy to oxidize.
Because copper alloy materials are relatively expensive, waste materials should be reduced in the use of materials. If necessary, waste materials can be used. recycle and re-use.
- Copper and copper alloys (such as brass), grades are T1, T2, H62, H68, etc., with good plasticity, electrical conductivity and thermal conductivity;
Other Precision metal stamping parts material classification
- According to the thickness tolerance, the sheet material can be divided into three types: A, B, and C, and according to the surface quality, it can be divided into three types: I, II, and III.
- Surface treatment can be divided into: mirror surface, brushed texture, oxidized surface, matte surface, and other customizable surface treatment states.
- The supply state of the sheet material is: annealing state M, quenching state C, hard state Y, semi-hard Y2, etc. The sheet metal has two rolling states: cold rolling and hot rolling;
- Aluminum killed steel sheets used for drawing complex parts can be divided into three types: ZF, HF, and F.
- In general, deep-drawn low-carbon thin steel plates can be divided into three types: Z, S, and P.
about Mulan MFG Custom Precision Metal stamping services
Mulan MFG is a stamping factory specializing in the processing of precision metal stamping parts. It is located in Shanghai, China, with convenient transportation and a leading industry. It can produce copper alloy stamping parts with high elasticity, fatigue resistance, acid and alkali resistance, etc., and a test report is provided for each test link.
It has passed ISO9001, ISO14001, TS16949 and other quality management system certifications. It is a professional ODM/OEM manufacturer specializing in the design and manufacture of precision stamping dies and precision hardware stamping.