sand Casting foundry Services
Metal Sand Casting Services
Sand mold casting services is one of the casting molding processes that are widely used in high melting point metals (steel and iron castings). It has the characteristics of flexibility, heat resistance and lower metal casting costs. It is used to cast various sizes of Metal parts, products ranging from tens of g to several Ton can rely on sand casting to create casting parts with fine details and complex structures.
By injecting the metal solution into the sand mold cavity, a reasonable flow channel can make the metal completely fill the entire mold shape. After the metal is cooled and completely solidified, a sand casting part with the same structure as the mold cavity is obtained. It is worth mentioning that almost all metals use sand casting process, and the good heat dissipation characteristics are not limited by materials. According to the characteristics of different sand molds, it can be divided into: green sand molds casting, resin sand mould casting and shell molds sand casting.
Mulan MFG is a China sand mold casting manufacturer, providing a full range of high-quality metal sand casting services, through advanced casting lines and rich casting experience, to provide global buyers with the most cost-effective and efficient metal sand casting manufacturing solutions Solutions to help you reduce procurement costs, avoid quality risks, and reduce delivery time.
We have a complete ability to design and manufacture sand casting molds. All mold manufacturing and casting processes are completed in independent production lines. This is a competitive ability in the industry, supplying more than 2000 buyers worldwide and providing high-quality metal Sandcasting parts supply service, products related to: auto parts manufacturing, household hardware, engineering machinery parts, pipeline pump valve parts, construction industry, agricultural machinery parts, etc.
it produces more than 5,000 tons of metal sand casting services products every year, and provides: casting mold design, casting mold manufacturing, metal sand casting services, precision CNC Machining, surface treatment, heat treatment and other one-stop processing services.
Please contact the Mulan MFG engineering team, we will evaluate your product as soon as possible, optimize product design, and provide the most competitive price and production solutions. You can try to cooperate immediately, or as a commercial reference.
Why choose China sand casting Services?
The biggest feature of metal sand casting services is low cost and high efficiency. For different products, manufacturing solutions are also different, requiring flexible use of technology and experience knowledge.
1. Help you reduce the purchase cost of small batch and large batch products.
2. Suitable for manufacturing large casting parts.
3. Better use of ferrous metal materials and non-ferrous metal materials.
4. Higher efficiency.
5. Products with complex shapes can be manufactured.
6. Ancient craftsmanship, modern and mature manufacturing technology.
metal sand molds casting ability
Shell resin sand Casting Services
Using resin-containing sand as a molding mold, the role of the metal mold is to make a resin sand mold cavity, and the metal solution is molded in the resin sand mold cavity. Compared with sand casting, it has better surface and dimensional accuracy and improves efficiency.
Green sand Casting Services
Through the method of damp silica sand forming molds, the water binds the sand together, and the molten metal is poured into the mold to obtain the casting parts we need. Statistics show that more than half of metal castings use sand casting methods.
Reliable sand casting foundry
2000 buyers from all over the world benefit from Mulan MFG metal sand molds casting services.
With 15 years of casting experience, we continue to invest in advanced equipment and the training of technical personnel to provide one-stop OEM metal sand casting services for various industries. More and more companies recognize our technology and high quality. We can provide complete supply chain assistance and technical support, from product design, prototype development, mold making and small batch or large batch product supply.
We use high-quality raw materials (material reports issued by large-scale authoritative enterprises) for reasonable deployment, and can cast complex-shaped metal castings. With professional technology and advanced equipment, we can produce 0.5kg-350kg casting products, and guarantee The product has no pores, cracks, deformation, etc.
China sand casting foundry
On-Demand Material solution
The real material report and performance test report will be delivered to the customer together with the product.
Why Choose Sand casting Services Mulan - MFG
We have won praises from buyers all over the world for our excellent casting quality and high efficiency casting work. Our one-stop casting services include: mold design, mold manufacturing, sand core manufacturing, casting, finishing, heat treatment, assembly testing, and strict Dimension inspection and precision CNC machining.
Our advanced casting equipment, shot blasting equipment, heat treatment workshop, and professional chemical and physical laboratories better control the manufacturing and quality control of casting products. Get more information about our capabilities.
Can sand casting services accept document design?
- Master CAM
- SolidWorks Part Files
- Catia CAD/CAM
- SolidWorks Assembly Files
- 2D & 3D DXF Files
- 2D & 3D IGES Wireframe
- Other CAD/CAM Formats
- PDF, JPEG
What is metal sand casting services?
Pour the molten metal solution into the sand mold cavity and wait for it to cool, then remove the sand cavity on the outer surface to obtain metal castings. This is an efficient and economical casting process. Sand is the main casting consumable. Sand casting is very suitable. Complex geometric shapes.
In this process, vent holes and liquid metal flow lines are very critical settings, which will affect the quality of castings.
Problems often encountered in sand casting services.
- Thermal cracks : Because the product is not uniform during the cooling process, it causes cracks on the surface and inside of the product. A balanced melt flow rate is the key.
- Stomatal defects: It is caused by uneven cooling of the product, excessively high temperature of the metal solution, or wrong setting of the sand mold density. The specific reasons should be analyzed for the location and distribution of stomata.
- Uneven nuclear membrane traces : Because there is no accurate positioning between the molds, the position is changed during the mold clamping process, which causes the product to shift.
- Incomplete product : Because the temperature of the molten metal solution is too low, it cools down without smoothly flowing into the corner after being poured into the cavity. Or the casting of the product due to insufficient amount of metal solution.
How Custom metal sand casting services Works?
- Mold core manufacturing: The mold core can be made of wood, plastic, metal, plaster, and all prototypes of 3D printed products.
- Mold shell: The mold core generally needs a wooden or aluminum cast shell to work together, which can better compress the sand and compress the sand density through vibration.
- Sand shell cavity: Sand shell casting requires the resin sand and other mixtures to be put into the mold core and then heated and compressed to form a sand shell cavity with a firm and smooth surface.
- Casting: Pour the molten metal slowly into the sand cavity at the specified temperature,
- Casting parts : After natural cooling, a complete product is obtained.
Application of sand casting services
• Home Hardware
• Marine Hinges
• Manufacturing Equipment
• Medical Devices
• Medical Appliances
• Military & Defense
• OEM Products
• Power Systems
• Recreational Vehicles
• Restaurant Equipment
• Security Equipment
• Subsystem Enclosures
• Storm Doors
• Specialty Use Vehicles
• Truck Body
• Air Conditioning Equipment
• Audio Distribution Components
• Automation Equipment
• Bath & Shower
• Boat Builders
• Components Automation Equipment
• Computer Equipment
• Controls & Instrumentation
• Department of Defense
• Electronics & Control Cabinets
• Food Processing Equipment
• Hardware Distributors
• Heating& AC Equipment